Whether you are new to subscribing to the CSO or renewing a long-time association, becoming a CSO Subscriber will ensure that you enjoy the best benefits and prices that we have to offer. If you are booking for one concert only, you can still use this online booking form. Below are options to choose from:
Receive all seven concerts in the Lamb & Hayward Masterworks series for:
Premium Seating $350
A Reserve Seating $280
You will automatically become a CSO Season Member and receive these additional benefits.
- Add the 2019 Special West Side Story concert on the 30th March in the Lamb & Hayward Masterworks series for an Masters Only price.
- You can purchase extra tickets to your season with concerts from any of the other CSO concert series.
- If you are booking more than two additional concerts, take advantage of the Assorted Flavours package.
- Priority reserved seating.
- Present your membership privilege card at CSO self-presented concerts and receive discounted programmes.
- Invitations to Season Member events.
Book three or more concerts for adults and concessions before the 31st January 2019, you’ll automatically become a CSO Season Member and receive the following discounts
• 3-4 concerts 10% • 5-7 concerts 15%
• 8-10 concerts 20% • 11+ concerts 25%
- Present your membership privilege card at CSO concerts and receive discounted programmes.
- Priority reserved seating.
- Free ticket exchange – If you’re unable to attend a booked concert we’ll change it for one you can, at no cost.
* These discounts cannot be used in addition to The Masters’ ticketing packages. This also excludes the Flexi Pass, West Side Story and the 2019 Beca CSO Fundraiser La Casa del Tango.
If you wish to attend CSO concerts throughout the year but are unable to commit to dates just yet, the CSO’s new Flexi Pass is right for you. For $200 and 10 days’ notice, you can attend up to four concerts* within the CSO 2019 concert season. You automatically become a CSO Season Member and receive the following benefits.
- Your seats will be A Reserve
- Present your membership privilege card at CSO self-presented concerts and receive discounted programmes
*This excludes West Side Story and the 2019 Beca CSO Fundraiser La Casa del Tango.
If you would like to beat the rush and book tickets to any of the concerts within the CSO’s 2019 season before the opening of our general sales on the 1st February 2019, you can make a booking online www.cso.co.nz or fill in the form attached in this brochure. If you are booking after the 1st February 2019, you can do so via www.cso.co.nz or through Eventfinda www.eventfinda.co.nz
Friends of CSO
If you are a member of the Friends of CSO you are eligible for an additional 5% discount off the discounted price for the Assorted Flavours, Flexi Pass and Single Ticket Bookings. This only applies to Adults and Concessions tickets. The Masters’ ticket packages, West Side Story and Beca CSO Fundraiser La Casa del Tango are not included in this offer.
Please note that if you are booking after the 1st February a booking and/or service fee may apply and we request you book through the CSO office on 03 943 7797 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org