The CSO recognises the importance of your privacy and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The following sections set out how we handle and protect you 'Personal Information' and safegueard your privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information +
We collect and store Personal Information you submit when using our website or provide to us in some other manner. We also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties such as ticketing agents, when you enquire about or purchase tickets to our performances or season membership or otherwise support or participate in our activities, or from other arts organisations with who we work. The Personal Information we collect may include such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number, credit card/debit card or payment information and personal preferences.
Information collected automatically +
In order for you to make purchases, subscribe or interact with our website or us, a cookie or cookies may need to be installed on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you may visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Use of your Personal Information +
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to process and administer your dealings with us (including to facilitate payments or donations made by you);
- to respond to your queries and to provide you with the products and services you have requested from us;
- to contact you if there is an event cancellation or change in event details, or for the replacement of lost tickets;
- to provide you with information about us and our performances and activities (or about other arts organisations and their activities which we think may be of interest to you);
- to seek feedback from you
- to enhance your experience when using our website;
- to carry out research on your demographics, interests and behaviours to better serve you and others;
- in order to prevent illegal activity that threatens our computer systems or networks;
- in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations;
- any other purpose which is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise; and
- any matters that are necessary for, or identical to, the above purposes
We do not sell, rent or otherwise make available your Personal Information to third parties other than as provided for below.
We outsource certian business or operational functions to other organisations. To that end and for that purpose set out above, Personal Information may be disclosed to:
- our partners and relation organisations;
- organisations which provide services to us, such as ticketing agents, venue operators and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets, mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies, consumer reserch agencies and service providers who help us operate our webiste and/or computer systems; or
- governement or statuatory authorities.
These third party organisations may use your Personal Information for their own business purposes which relate to the purpose for you supplied Personal Information to us.
Also, we may work on joint marketing initiatives with other arts organisations. We may disclose your Personal Information to these other orgsnisations for the purpose of such marketing.
We will only disclose your credit/debit card or bank account details to third parties if discloure is necessary to facilitate the payments(s) for which you provided those details.
Storage of Personal Information +
We store Personal Information electronically and in paper form. We take all reasonable steps to keep Personal Information safe and secure. However, no transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
Access and Update of Personal Information +
You can ask to access and review the Personal Information we had about you. We will provide you with a copy of that Personal Information if it is readily retrievable. However, in certain circumstances where the law allows us to we may withold Personal Information you request, for example if providing it to you breaches the privacy of another individual.
You can also request that we update or correct any Personal Information we hold aout you.
You can lodge a request for access, update and/or correction by contacting us at the adddress email@example.com